Sunday, June 22, 2008

NPR Sunday

Ran listening to the last two NPR 'All Songs Considered' podcasts on the iPod and it was amazing. Time flew and I heard at least three bands that I definitely will be checking out: Firewater, Cloud Cult and The Fleet Foxes.
90 minutes. 9.90 miles, average 9:06/mile 142BPM.
Latest update from Gunner has him 63rd out of the water at the New Balance Half Iron in Victoria in a time of 33:30. Sweet!
The new prototcol as of this morning for the next two weeks is as follows. This assumes that I can put two weeks together without missing a scheduled workout. I'm using this as a guage to tell me if my body is ready to add some more volume. The fam and I are heading to Cabo for a week on July 5th to stay at the Riu Santa Fe and I'll be taking my shoes and trying to get in a little bit of running the days we're there. 2 weeks on, one week waaaay off, and then the big volume starts on the march to Seattle.

Sunday: 90 minutes at 140HR
Monday: Off
Tuesday: 75 minutes at 135HR
Wednesday: 60 minutes at up to 140HR
Thursday: 75 minutes at 135-140HR
Friday: 75 minutes at 150HR
Saturday: 60 minutes at 135-140HR
Total time: 7 hours 15 minutes
Total milage approx: 48-ish.

No comments: