Monday, November 7, 2011

Product Testing

bought some new headphones today. Adidas Sennhesier mx 680. they beat out a similar behind the neck pair because I'll often wear headphones with a touque and the behind the neck ones seemed like they'd get pretty annoying/uncomfortable running that kind of set up. The 680's have some soft rubber fins that sit in your ears and keep the earbud style speakers in place as well as a number of different size configs for the fins and the bud pieces. . I have never had luck with bud style headphones but these were endorsed by users on a couple different sites online. I tried to pull them out by the cord when they were in and it took a pretty good tug to get them off, that's what she said!
They weren't cheap but I have 30 days to return them and if they work well i'll more than get my money's worth. Waterproof, sweat proof, Kevlar cord to prevent fraying. good features as those two issues will be the demise of most phones in time.
I'll repost after some usage re: comfort and fit. As well, now that i'm running again and I've got some new phones, expect the music content to return again. I got some catching up to do!

No comments: